Triathlon For Beginners
Master every aspect of triathlon and complete your first race with confidence
This course will teach you everything you need to know to complete your first triathlon with confidence.
We’ll start right from the basics and build up to advanced techniques. We’ll cover swim, bike and run, of course, but also all of the bits that connect triathlon together and the strategies and secrets that will allow you to complete the entire event. Including:
- How transition works
- Building a training schedule with brick sessions
- Strength, stretching and recovery
- What nutrition and kit you need
- How to use sport psychology to your advantage
- Everything you need to know for race day
We’ll get into the details of each part so that you can arrive at your first event feeling confident that you know what you are doing and can focus on enjoying the day. For example:
- How to lay out your transition area
- How to get your wetsuit off in a hurry
- How to keep your goggles fog free
- What time should I arrive?
- What about bathroom breaks?
- What should I do with my keys?
We’ll have video lessons, slides, downloadable resources and step-by-step practical exercises for you to follow along with. And, if you get stuck, I’m on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Whether you have signed up for a race, done a mini-triathlon, or just thinking about giving it a go at some point, there is no better time than now to start learning. Click buy now to get started. I can’t wait to see you inside the course!
Join the course
Join now £49.99 with 30-day money-back guarantee
You'll be added to our next course, which starts on Monday 2 December. If you are not completely satisifed, contact us any time within the first 30 days for a hassle-free refund.
Taught by Chris Worfolk, qualified psychologist, British Triathlon trained coach and IRONMAN® finisher. Over 18,000 students have joined and loved Chris's online courses, and we would love for you to be the next one.