Strength & Conditioning
Get stronger, improve performance and reduce injuries
Running is hard on the body. To perform at our best, we need to build strength and resilience so that we can maintain proper technique, resist fatigue and avoid inuury. This course will teach you to do that.
It will introduce you to all of the key exercises using body weight only so that you can complete them at home without having to find extra time to visit the gym.
It is perfect for runners, cyclists or triathletes who are looking to:
- Increase their distance and prepare for events
- Stay healthy, reduce pain and avoid injuries
- Improve performance and technique
- Maintain muscle mass as we age
Inside the course, you will find:
- Understand why we do strength & conditioning
- A breakdown of each exercise for the feet, legs, hips, core and upper body
- How and why to foam roll
- Suggested training plans and example classes
If that sounds exciting, hit the "join now" button to get started. I can't wait to see you inside the course!
Join the course
Join now £49.99 with 30-day money-back guarantee
Available today with our on-demand learning platform. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us any time within the first 30 days for a hassle-free refund.
Access to this course is included in your Team Resilient membership.
Taught by Chris Worfolk, qualified psychologist, British Triathlon and IRONMAN Certified Coach. Over 60,000 students have joined and loved Chris's online courses, and we would love for you to be the next one.