Nutrition for Athletes
Eat healthier, understand nutrition, get faster
No amount of training can out-run poor diet. In this course, you will learn the science of nutrition, how to personalise your nutrition, the psychology of healthy eating, and what to eat before, during and after exercise.
- How the body adapts to training
- Personalising your nutrition
- Science of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Micronutrients (vitamins and minerals)
- Psychology of healthy eating
- Energy balance and weight loss
- Fuelling before, during and after exercise
- Adapting nutrition for differerent groups
After completing the course, you will understand how nutrition works, what your body needs and how you can make healither choices that will support your training and increase your fitness.
- 15 modules
- 84 lessons
- 4 hours of video
- 2 downloadable resources
Join the course
Join now £49.99 with 30-day money-back guarantee
Available today with our on-demand learning platform. If you are not completely satisifed, contact us any time within the first 30 days for a hassle-free refund.
Taught by Chris Worfolk, qualified psychologist, British Triathlon and IRONMAN Certified Coach. Over 35,000 students have joined and loved Chris's online courses, and we would love for you to be the next one.